Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's Holiday Time

The Holiday season is always hectic in the studio. This (see above image) is just a portion of what I've been churning out the last couple of days after returning from the symposium at VCU. I'm officially in machine-mode. Plus, leave it to my recently-returned-to-the-US-and-just-moved scattered brain to miscalculate my timing. I know we all feel Thanksgiving's early presence this year...

I just shipped bunches of work off to many of my galleries and will ship the rest on Friday. AND, I'm nearly done with the new pieces I've been talking about the last few weeks. These will be available on Friday when my Etsy Holiday Sale starts. Please check back here for another Sneak Peek tomorrow and, stay tuned, I'm pretty sure I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: