Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Coming! My Etsy Holiday Sale!

 Small and Large Circle Earrings

I've been doing a lot of thinking, scheming, and planning since I got back from Belgium and one of my many bright ideas is to have a Holiday Sale at my Etsy shop,  AmyTavernJewelry. It will begin the day after Thanksgiving and continue through December 18. I will have lots of limited edition pieces from my Line Drawings, Borderlines, and Regal Graffiti collections. Plus, a brand new collection that will focus on teardrops. (I am super-psyched about this one!) Every Thursday until Thanksgiving I will give you a sneak-peek of some new pieces that will be for sale and tell you more details. Right now, I've posted a few images of some of the earring styles that will be available.
Bent Corner Earrings
Small Earrings

Thanks for reading.

No comments: