Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

I Have so Much to Tell You! Part 5



And finally a little bit of this and a little bit of that...30-Minute Bracelets by Lark Books is now available. I have two projects inside. One is called "The Minimalists" and the other is titled "Abstract Bangles." I got my copy just before I left North Carolina and only had a chance to glance through it, but I liked what I saw. As usual, Lark has put together a lovely book with interesting and varied projects from simple to more elaborate. 



 Abstract Bangles
The Minimalists

My work is currently in a show featuring the work of Penland artists at Light Art + Design in Chapel Hill, NC. My silhouettes traveled there and were installed just the other day. I am so psyched that they get to be out in the world again, instead of just in my studio. The exhibition opens tomorrow with a reception from 6-9pm and runs through September 1.


I will be presenter at the 2013 Yuma Symposium in Yuma, AZ! I've been curious about this conference for years and I'm excited that I finally get to see what it's all about. Everyone I know who has attended before just raves about it. The symposium is February 21-23.


I think this concludes my catch-up series...I fly to Paris on Monday, arriving there Tuesday afternoon. I will blog again as soon as I can.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Erin said...

you are my jewelry hero. :) so proud of you!

Amy Tavern said...

Gush...thank you.