Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I have so Much to Tell You! Part 2

taking down my security envelop collection

So I moved...and it was very, very hard. What an overwhelming task to pack up such a space and my life. I found I had to work systematically and with blinders on. It took about a week to pack everything and a day to move it all into storage where it will remain until I return from Europe in January.

my bench on the last day I used it
my bench after packing
my studio just before I began packing...
...and during packing
almost packed-up... 
...and done.

More on Flickr.

Thanks for reading.





1 comment:

Lisette said...

Ugh, I feel sad with you Amy! it's gonna be weird being at Penland and you not being there.
But all good things must end, I think I'll be having similar feelings when I move out of the ECU studio.
Good luck on your trip to Europe Amy!!