Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Left My Jewelry in San Francisco: Part 8

One of my souvenirs from my trip was this wooden necklace by Brooklyn-based, Fort Standard. I was immediately drawn to it and snatched it up as soon as I saw it. I got it at General Store just before eating one of the best and most-fun meals ever at Outerlands. 
I also want to mention two online articles about me and my work that were posted while I was in SF:  One is on Honey Kennedy, a wonderful design blog. The interview is by my super-fantastic web designer, Kandace Brigleb of Needmore Designs. Kandace asked me a series of questions about my solo show work and my inspirations, among other things. The other post, a review-of-sorts of "This is How I Remember It," was written by Carmela DiLeva of the Secret Life of Jewelry.  The post is quite lovely and it made me a bit misty as I read it.

Thanks to both blogs for posting these pieces! 

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Kandace said...

Thanks for taking time out for the interview, Amy. It was such a pleasure!

silver jewelry wholesalers said...

Very Creative...

Felcy said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


Web Design in San Francisco