Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For the Third Time, I Left My Jewelry in San Francisco: Part 1

Today begins a series of posts about my recent trip to San Francisco and, of course, my solo show. I will begin with the opening reception...It was absolutely wonderful and even more fantastic than I had imagined! Lots of people were there including my family, close friends, colleagues, students, and many people I didn't know. The work looked beautiful and I got some great feedback from attendees. I was overwhelmed and did not fully relax until the last 20 or 30 minutes. Afterward a small group of a few friends, my family, and Mike and Elizabeth from the gallery went to dinner. Then I celebrated some more with my friends and ended the evening in a diner near my hotel with a stack of pancakes. The entire evening was very special. It felt amazing.
More on Flickr.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

dash said...

Congrats Amy! Looks like it was a beautiful show and a great trip to the Bay Area.