Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

It's Been 10 Years, Part 5



I began my Etsy shop, AmyTavernJewelry, in 2009 and I have enjoyed being a part of that awesome community. It's a fun and accessible way to connect with other my customers and other artists. I've been debating whether or not to close the shop once grad school begins and, although I haven't come to a definitive conclusion, I have decided to close the shop for now at the end of this month. I might reopen around the holidays, but that remains uncertain. So, to celebrate my 10 years, mark my next chapter, and say thanks to all of you for your constant support, I'm having a sale starting tomorrow. Everything will be 25% off, except sale items which will be an additional 10% off.  Everything pictured is in stock and orders will be shipped quickly. I am offering a limited selection at this time, but there are lots of lovely items in the mix and a few nice sale pieces. I will add a few one-of-a-kind necklaces and brooches, too. The sale will run through Sunday, August 30. Then my shop will go into vacation mode, indefinitely.

The sale will begin tomorrow at 9am Pacific time.





Thanks for reading.


No comments: