Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beyond Fashion

"new" asymmetrical necklace (see the original here)

My work is now available at Beyond Fashion in Antwerp, Belgium! I've been working with the gallery for several months and finally shipped off a box of jewelry a few weeks ago. I am thrilled to be in this lovely gallery with some of my favorites, including Jantje Fleischhut, Christiane Köhne and Gesine Hackenberg.


"new" Light Blue Pin (see the original here)
Like I wrote about yesterday, I also sent "new" work to Beyond Fashion. The images you see here are all reinvented pieces - the top image shows a necklace I took apart and redesigned, while the others now include spray paint.
"new" White Brooch (sorry, no original image!)
"new" Yellow Brooch (see the original here)

More images on Flickr.

You can also find Beyond Fashion on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

laccentnou said...

very very cool!

Marjorie AKA Babs said...

Amy, love the little blue pin!

When, where will I ever get one of your brooches or a pair of earrings?

All the best wishes for success in Antwerp.

Truly
Marjorie