Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Things I Like: Observations as Influence


If you follow my work or are a fan on Facebook, you know about my Albums with the title, "Things I Like." I have a number of them posted, all from the different places I have traveled to or have lived in. Although I only post a small batch of images there, I take 1000s of photographs and they are all a direct document of what I am interested in...things like graffiti and urban decay, abandoned buildings, textures, light and shadow, micro and macro views of nature, and more.  If you are curious about what I find interesting and inspiring or if you want a little insight into how I see the world, please visit these photos. I believe my main goal as an artist is to communicate and these photos are an example of how I do that. You can see them on Facebook or Flickr






My latest Album is Asheville, NC where I currently live and work.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: