Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

I Forgot...

 fog on the beach in San Francsico on my first day

...to talk about my time in California outside of my show with Raissa! Here's a brief run-down of my jewelry and art-related adventures and things I found inspiring in pictures...

an incredible exhibition inspired by the border between the US & Mexico
(I also got to hang out with my gallerist Mike for a few hours which was such a treat!)

I popped into the new location of Rare Device, a lovely design shop that carries my Very Thin Gold Rings. It was great to see the new space and say hello to the sweet people who work there. I also saw some lovely jewelry by Is Was &Will Be and Laminar Jewelry.

on a long walk with my cousin...we made a stop at the De Young to visit the observatory and then walked around the sculpture garden where I saw this giant safety pin by Claes Oldenburg

on the drive back from installing the show with Raissa...this landscape near the coast is gorgeous

I visited Faultline Studios in Oakland to see work by a new favorite street artist, Cannon Dill, before heading to CCA to spend time with Marilyn De Silva

light in a cathedral in San Jose

More photos on Flickr and on Facebook.

Thanks for reading.


No comments: