Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Japan!


This news is a little bit late, but my Bow Cluster Brooches are currently way over the ocean in Japan. Japan! "Art of the Brooch" opened mid-October and includes a seriously incredible group of Penland affiliated metalsmiths: Lola Brooks, Angela Bubash, Raissa Bump, Daniel DiCaprio, Doug Harling, Arthur Hash, Mi-Sook Hur, Stacey Lane, Jeong Ju Lee, Sarah Loertscher, Barbara McFadyen, C. James Meyer, and myself. The show opened at C.A.J. Gallery in Kyoto and made an appearance at Kobe Design University in Kobe earlier in the month. It's always thrilling to have work exhibit in a foreign country and I am psyched to add Japan to my list. 





 Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you, and all your friends at Penland! That is wonderful news. I can't wait to pin!

Amy Tavern said...

Thanks, Roxy!