Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pausing for a Moment


My Etsy sale began yesterday and I started introducing new work alongside an updated shop. In the last few days I have reworked all the descriptions of my 90 plus items and updated my policies and info. I was also making new pieces to list. I must admit, I fell behind in my preparations and had to put in some very long days and still wasn't ready yesterday morning. It's been a juggling act, but now I feel a little bit relaxed. I hadn't titled my new pieces for today until the moment I listed them and the word I chose seems appropriate. This mini-series in my History Repeats Collection includes two earring styles and matching pendants that begin with the word "paused." They combine movement with stationary elements while echoing my interest in memory and sentiment. I took a deep breath this morning when I woke up at 6am and I paused for a moment before heading to the studio for the day.





Thanks for reading.

No comments: