Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

item of the week

this week's item of the week is the egg and bean charm necklace. i added this design to my egg and bean collection a few years ago because of the positive response a similar version recevied when i wore it to a trunk show. the evening of the event i was frantically getting ready and as per usual i did not have any jewelry of my own to wear. (i rarely make things for myself.) i had a few miscellaneous egg and bean shapes laying on my bench so i grabbed them and threaded them on a long chain as i walked out the door. that evening i got many comments on the necklace. i really liked it, too. it reminded me of a charm necklace i had when i was a kid. i also liked it because of its interchangeable possibilities. when it was time to design my new items for spring i added the egg and bean charm necklace.

today i offer this necklace in 5 colors - black, red, white, turquoise, and gray.
please enjoy 20% off the egg and bean charm necklace for the week, july 8-14. regularly $130, on sale for $104.

thanks for reading.

No comments: