Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Germany, Sweden, Belgium...

my work at "The Grass is Always Greener: Overseas" 

My work is on the move right now, traveling in Europe as part of a few really wonderful exhibitions. Last week, Schmuck began in Munich, Germany and several pieces from I Live Here Now were included in The Grass is Always Greener: Overseas. The exhibition, curated by Platforma, included the work of both American and Swedish jewelers. The show is now off to Platina Gallery in Stockholm, Sweden. It opens on March 26 and runs through April 25. I'm also excited to say a new group exhibition called The Best Of opened a few days ago at my gallery Beyond Fashion in Antwerp, Belgium. This exhibition features a hand-picked collection of work made by the artists represented by the gallery. I'm in such good company in all of these places and I just wish I could see the shows in person!

The Best Of at Beyond Fashion from March 12-25
photos by the gallery

The Best Of at Beyond Fashion
my necklace Nacht is hanging on the wall

The Grass is Always Greener: Overseas with Platforma at Schmuck
photo by Platforma

Forget Me Not at The Grass is Always Greener: Overseas

Thanks to my friends Fritz and Montserrat for posting pictures of my work at Schmuck!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: