Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Recent Customs

wedding necklace of spray painted pearls for Adrienne

Some of the last things I made before I moved were custom pieces: an 18K gold wedding ring, a 14K gold bracelet, a spray-painted pearl necklace. Custom pieces are always fun, often a challenge, and a great way to connect with clients. I think my favorite requests are those in which I get to use gold, alter a production design, or play with spray paint. I made a few other customs last fall and winter and thought I would share them with you now as well. You can view the collection of custom pieces I've made in the last few years on Facebook.

18K 8mm wedding band with dot detail for Brad and Katey

14K hammered gold chain bracelet for Elizabeth

Small Arc earrings with 14K gold ear wires with catch, Bouquet Necklace on a 14K gold chain, Tokens Necklace with two roses and hot pink teardrop on a 14K gold chain for Olga

"Mother and Child" ring with garnet and tourmaline for Christy

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all the jewelry. I have missed reading your blog for a while, and it is nice to come back.

Roxy

Amy Tavern said...

Thanks, Roxy. Glad you're back and hope you are doing well!