Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

But First, a Show... This Friday!

Landmarks, brooch in sterling and brass

I moved to California on Monday, but before I say anything about that I have to tell you, or remind you, that I have an opening at Crown Nine in Oakland, CA this Friday! I will be showing pieces from my 2013 body of work, Parallel Constellations, along with a few new pieces. The work is inspired by maps and cartography, relying on the repetition and accumulation of different elements to convey distances, patterns, natural phenomena, and connections... which all seems very appropriate given moving here just days ago. I will be at the show Friday night, ready to spend some time with you. If you live in the Bay Area, please visit the shop and say hello, try on some pieces, and maybe even walk away with a new favorite for your collection. The opening is this Friday, June 12 from 6-9pm. Hope to see you there. It's just a few days away!

Uncomplicated Path, necklace in sterling and brass

Sea and Land, Land and Sky, necklace in sterling 

Multiple Points, earrings in sterling and brass

Crown Nine is located at 515 9th Street in Oakland, CA. For questions, please call 510-251-9000.

Thanks for reading.


No comments: