Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Seattle Debrief

I never tire of seeing this sculpture by Richard Serra at the 
Olympic Sculpture Park

I just left Seattle after an absolutely wonderful week of reconnecting with dear friends and colleagues, teaching at The Ranch, a trunk show at Velouria, and my usual wandering and art viewing/sight-seeing...Here are some highlights in pictures:

some of my students at The Ranch where I taught a two-day version of "Innovating the Chain"

The first Agnes Martin painting I have ever seen in person at the Seattle Art Museum. This was a big moment for me -  she is one of my favorite artists. 

The only picture I got to take at the Seattle Art Museum while visiting Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion.

one of my favorite pieces of street art, found in Pioneer Square

I got to spend part of a day with my mentor and dear friend Lori Talcott in her studio. 

Lots more on Flickr...

Thanks for reading.

No comments: