Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to Velouria

Amanda wearing my "Small Earrings in Yellow"

I'm so happy to announce I will return to Velouria in Seattle next Thursday for a trunk show! Back in my Collections' days, Velouria was one of my favorite shops and I had trunk shows there regularly. My work is available at the shop once more and as I was planning this upcoming trip, I thought it would be wonderful to reintroduce myself with a little show. The shop has new owners and I'm looking forward to meeting them along with their lovely customers. I will have lots of work on hand from my latest collections, "History Repeats," "Regal Graffiti," and "Line Drawings," and will be ready to visit with all of you. The show is next Thursday, September 5 from 5-8pm. Hope you can make it!

My trip to the West Coast begins tomorrow! My first stop is in Seattle for this trunk show and teaching at The Ranch. Then I fly to San Francisco to install "Parallel Constellations" at Gallery Lulo with Raissa Bump and to attend the opening on September 14. I'll be blogging as I go...

Remembering Earrings

Sentiment Earrings

Cat wearing "My Anchor"


Thanks for reading.

No comments: