Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

5 Acres and Mountains

view from The Ranch

In just a few short weeks I will be teaching in Snohomish, WA at The Ranch Center for Arts and Crafts. I will be teaching my chains class, "Innovating the Chain," and I am already looking forward to teaching my students about chains and how to think differently when designing and fabricating them. I'm also excited to teach there because it will be my first time and I will be following in the footsteps of some really incredible metalsmiths like Bob EbendorfMarlene True, and Lynette Andreasen. I know there are a few spots left in the class so if you live in Snohomish or the greater Seattle area, you should come! I'll show a PowerPoint to get you inspired, demonstrate a number of techniques, spend time with you individually, and give you lots of time to work. My students and I had such a wonderful time together when I recently taught "Innovating the Chain" at the Pullen Arts Center and I'm sure this class will be no different. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions - amy@amytavern.com.

Snohomish, WA
September 7 and 8 from 10-5 each day
to register, please call 360-568-7709

Thanks for reading.

No comments: