Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 3 Updates! and We Did It, Part 2

I am still reeling from the fact that my USA project is now funded! When people ask me about it I often stumble over my words and say things like "I can't believe it" or "It's so cool," both of which are completely true but do not come anywhere close to expressing my feelings. I am honored by the way this project has gone, its success and speed, and, most importantly, how generous everyone has been. I really do feel like a part of team. We did this thing together and that is truly remarkable. We did it! I am so grateful and I will never forget this experience!


My project will remain live and can continue to accumulate funds until my deadline of May 9 even though it has reached "funded" status--having nearly 30 days left is such a great thing! If you are still interested in contributing, it is not too late. I will use any additional funds to help pay for photographing the final body of work. As I stated in my video, I anticipate making at least 30 pieces which will be photographed individually and in arrangements. I estimate that photography will cost $1000. Professional photographs are important for many reasons, documentation and promotion of course, but also they will allow me to show the work in its best light and to share it with all of you. Sharing this process and the completed works with you is incredibly important to me!

Thanks for all your support and kind words!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: