Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We Did It!


Yesterday just before lunch I received the donation that brought me to my goal. It was such an amazing moment. I stood there dumbfounded and then let out a huge scream. Thank you for making me feel this way. Thank you for every donation, every encouraging email, every Facebook comment, every Twitter retweet, and all the high fives around the Penland campus. I feel like I am part of an incredible team and I am so honored that you have all helped me to fund my USA project. I never imagined that funding would happen so quickly. I honestly did not know what to expect and have been on pins and needles for several weeks. Now 60 donors, $6092, and 17 days later I am in absolute awe. What a fascinating and humbling process this has been! My sincerest gratitude and heart-felt thanks to you all. 

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am SO happy for you Amy! No artist is more deserving. I cannot wait to see the project unfold.

Beckett said...

We love you, Amy. You deserve it!

klineola said...

Incredible! Cheers to you and your donors!!! Everyone wins!

Amy Tavern said...

Thanks everyone!