Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

studio update

this week is an exciting one for me. i am updating my website with all the new pieces i designed back in january as well as making little changes here and there to the site itself. (thanks to all those who critiqued the site for me and for all the great ideas!) the new work and "improved" site will go live on friday. (and so will free shipping for a month!) i'm also busy filling orders to stock my shops. last week i completed my work for 21st century jewelry and sent the final three pieces (a necklace, a ring, and a pair of earrings) to my photographer, hank drew, in seattle. i did make these pieces more 3d, my goal as i mentioned awhile back. i am very pleased. it was a fun challenge figuring out how to make it all work. plus, spending all of last week on studio jewelry was so refreshing.

here's another sneak peak from my new collection pieces...a steel and gold long oval link necklace. thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Katie said...

All your stuff rocks. I am wearing a ring you made me.