Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Sand and Sky



I've been looking at my pictures of Iceland as I prepare myself for my third trip and the one I posted below is among my favorites. It's a beach in South Iceland with dark mountains in the distance. I spent some time on that beach one afternoon and remember the scene before me quite vividly. With the Atlantic Ocean on my right, I was surrounded by velvety-rich, black sand and expansive, variable gray sky above. Those mountains loomed a few miles away, wrapped in a layer of mist. My latest Regal Graffiti Collection piece combines two colors from that moment in one graceful earring with a narrow silhouette and subtle surface texture. I designed them with Holiday parties and more festive occasions in mind, too. If there's a pairing you're interested in, feel free to send me an email with your color combination request.

My Etsy Annual Holiday Sale is on for just a few more enjoys. It ends Monday, December 15.




Thanks for reading.

No comments: