Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Things I Like: California, Again

I walked the Golden Gate Bridge, 
something I've wanted to do for years

I wasn't able to walk as much as I usually do while I was in California, but I did manage a few miles here and there. Here are a few favorite observations:

I revisited some graffiti sites in San Jose 
(see a picture from last year here)

I spent time in Golden Gate Park

I saw the Pacific

I viewed the permanent collection at the De Young Museum
and discovered this incredible still-life by Alexander Pope

 I looked at details

I went to see @Large: Ai Weiwei on Alcatraz… 
the exhibition was beautiful and the space alone was inspiring

If you like the images you see here, please find me on Instagram!

Or, see more images on Flickr.

Thanks for reading.


No comments: