Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sjáumst

a favorite mural

Sjáumst means "see you later" in Icelandic, which is the attitude I'm trying to take in my last moments here; I fly back to the US tomorrow morning. These past three months have been incredible. I did everything I wanted to do and so much more than I ever could have imagined. Once I'm settled into my studio in Richfield Springs, I will share my thoughts. For now, here are some more pictures of Reykjavík:

dramatic sky looking out into the harbor from Harpa

hallway at my favorite pool

a house in my neighborhood

inside the dome of Perlan

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to go to Iceland long before I became a metalsmith, but never got to. thanks for going for me, and sharing the experience.

Roxy Lentz