Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

sale reminder

my annual holiday sale begins on monday, nov 23rd. as usual all collection jewelry will be 25%* off. this year also marks the 5th year of my website and to celebrate i am also offering free shipping on all orders and a free plastic egg necklace (color of your choice, while supplies last) with any purchase of $75 or more. in addition, i am pulling some older items out of retirement. these will be on sale at deeper discounts. you will be able to find them spread out among my three collections with all of them listed at the top of the page. and one more thing, i am going to add some older, but fun and interesting work to my etsy site. these pieces are mostly little things i made in college or just after i graduated as well as some one-of-a-kind rings. these will be on sale, too.

i should also mention that this sale marks the end of my collections for now. as of january 31 i will retire everything completely and will take a break from production/collection work for awhile, maybe a year. it's time for me to really focus on my residency work and i think it's important to have a clean slate. i will return to production jewelry in the future but it will be all new and most likely very different from my current collections. i still have a lot of work to do to prep the site for the sale and i must say i am really eager to get this one started. 5 years...very cool.

*sale does not include very thin gold rings, studio jewelry, wedding rings, wholesale orders, or custom designs.

thanks for reading.

No comments: