Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Catch-up Part One: More Teaching


This week I'm going to devote most of my posts to catching you up on a few things that happened here in the U.S. while I was traveling. But, today I want to briefly mention a few upcoming classes. In just over a month I head to The Ranch in Snohomish, WA to teach another two-day version of "Innovating the Chain." This will be my first time at The Ranch and after the wonderful two-day experience I had at Pullen Arts Center with the same class, I'm really looking forward to teaching again and checking out a new place. The class is September 7 and 8 from 10am-5pm. To register, call 360-568-7709.

Later at the end of the month I will teach "Innovating the Chain" again at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts. This will be my second time at Arrowmont and I'm excited to go back. Arrowmont is a lovely place and everyone who works there is wonderful, so inviting and helpful. This class runs from September 22-28. You can register here.

detail of a student chain made at my Pullen Arts Center workshop


If you have any questions about these classes or would like more information, please feel free to email me at amy@amytavern.com

Thanks for reading.

No comments: