Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Belgium Catch-up: This is Not Diamond

Ikaros Moushouttas

On July 28 I went to Brussels with Karin and Hervee to attend the opening of, "This is Not Diamond." The show featured the work of Arnaud Sprimont, Barbara Deriemaeker, Nina Airapetova, Carine Van Landeghem, and Ikaros Moushouttas. Each artist had a unique body of work on display, some of which I had seen back in June. It was great to see the work again and this time to have conversations with the artists about their work The show was bustling with guests and my wine glass seemed to fill magically. Afterward, Karin and Hervee and I went to dinner. Such a great 
night!
 Carine Van Landeghem

 Karin talking to Arnaud 
 Arnaud Sprimont
 Barbara Deriemaeker
  Nina Airapetova
Nina and I

Thanks to Barbara Deriemaeker for all the great pictures!

Thanks for reading.




No comments: