Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my little recipe book

today is the last day for holiday shipping and tomorrow i head to upstate ny to spend time with my family. since it's my last day in the studio, i thought it fitting to write about my "jewelry recipes and little notes" book. i was making something the other day and had to consult it to refresh my memory on how much material to use. as i flipped through the pages i realized how special it is to me - i've used it to keep track of how to make most of my collection pieces, including diagrams and measurements, for the past 5 years. since i am saying goodbye to it all in january, i am so happy i have this little book as a memento.
thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

That is a cute notebook and what a treasure to have! I've been working on my studio today, arranging tables and what not. Getting closer to actually making things!