Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

portland scrapbook

my visit to portland at the end of last week, although short, was very sweet. i spent hung out with old friends, ate at favorite restaurants, spent some time with jill bliss in her studio, and had a great trunk show at seaplane.

i went to jill's on friday. her studio is really great - light-filled and loaded with cute stuff and interesting things to look at. i also picked up the jewelry of the month pieces we collaborated on for december. they look just amazing! (and that's all i can say about the work until december...)
my trunk show was good, not as well attended as i would have liked, but i did enjoy myself as i sipped champagne with customers.
seaplane made t-shirts with my logo for the event. so funny to see my name in this way!next up...seattle and velouria.

thanks for reading.

p.s. the top picture is of my favorite pdx bridges - the steel bridge.

2 comments:

alishalouise.com said...

Wish I could have made it to the show. I hope you had a great time in PDX and a great show at Velouria.

Meg said...

oh my gosh, you know jill bliss?!!!? She is one of my favorite artists, I have one of her wildflower prints hanging in my living room.