Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

tomorrow it's on!

well, tomorrow is the big day...new collection pieces, a slightly modified website, free shipping! i've been busy all week working with my people - my web designer (needmore designs in portland, or) on my site and my graphic designer (brandon dawley in richfield springs, ny) on my new catalog and line sheets. i'll be up to the wee hours of the morning adding all the new work so you all can see first thing tomorrow. (if you're up late, too, you might just get a first look before everyone else!) then tomorrow i will photograph my studio space and will post images here at some point during the day...stay tuned.

thanks for reading.

1 comment:

michelle pajak-reynolds said...

Hi Amy,

It was so nice to meet you at SNAG. I really enjoyed your PDS presentation and I love the new pieces, especially the steel and gold collection.

Cheers
Michelle