Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Iceland on My Mind


Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned I would be sharing some big news with you in the coming weeks? Well, I have news to share today, and new work that complements it. I'm heading back to Iceland in about three weeks! I will be showing "In Between" for two months at the Wind and Weather Gallery in Reykjavik and it opens January 1. Then I head to Blönduós in Northwest Iceland to a residency at Textílsetur where I will be spending the month stitching a black version of "Island of 14,264 Days," an idea I had when I was at the Nes Artist Residency in 2013. Then for the month of February, I will head back to Reykjavík for another month at SÍM where I will be developing new work for my next exhibition. In total, I will be in Iceland for just over two months and I am counting the days until I climb aboard that Icelandair jet. I'll fill you in on the details soon.

To celebrate my return to Iceland, I'm offering some new pieces in my Iceland Palette: Small Teardrop Earrings and Small Teardrop Pendants in colors of the landscape. The earrings are available with posts or wires and the pendants come with an 18" fine cable chain. All pieces are only $55.50 for the rest of the sale. Enjoy!



Sand

Moss

Lichen

Snow

Glacier

Sky

Thanks for reading.

No comments: