Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pinterest!


I'm now on Pinterest! I've been "avoiding" it because I know it could be a recipe for obsession. I've had friends tell me how many hours they spend pinning and I know I could easily follow in their footsteps. I spend a lot of time on the internet and I love organizing. However, I realize what a great way Pinterest is to keep track of things I'm interested in, much like bookmarks only better because it's all visual. I'm also excited about it because it's another way I can share what inspires me with all of you. I have a few boards started including "Abandoned Spaces," "Arrangements and Collections," and "Favorite Jewelry by Others." I also created a board for last week's Guest Star, Liza Lou, and will add more boards that feature the work of artists I admire.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Just a reminder…I'm also on Instagram!

No comments: