Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

More Sale and More Ways to Watch What I Do


So the sale is on and I am very happy with the response from all of you so far! Thank you! Just to remind you, it's on through this coming Saturday, everything is 25% off and shipping is free. Sound good? I hope so! Please stop by the shop and take a look…I think I might add a few new things, too, like these Gold Bow Earrings. This color is my favorite right now. It looks different when I first paint and then the color is transformed with patina. I think it's quiet lovely.


AND guess what?! I am now on Instagram! I finally broke down and got an iPhone (which I am absolutely in love with). Find me on Instagram (amytavern)…I'll be posting pictures of my work,  studio and process shots, and pictures of things I find interesting as I move through my day. 


Oh! And one more thing! I'm having a sale this Saturday at my studio (7 Ton Letterpress Collective) with my friend and fellow studio mate, Beth Schaible of Quill and Arrow Press. We'll have all sorts of lovely things on hand and would most certainly love to see you.

7 Ton is located at 178A Westwood Place in West Asheville

Thanks for reading.

No comments: