Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 2 Updates!

$100 donor perk - sterling silver Bow Pin
Hello! Just a few updates... I've added images of the donor rewards or "perks" to my USA project page. You can find the showcase here:

http://www.unitedstatesartists.org/showcase/donor_rewards_perks

For a donation of $50 you get a Graffiti Badge in the color of your choice.

For a $100 donation you get a sterling silver Bow Pin.

For a donation of $500 you get a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece based on your favorite piece of jewelry. (When the deadline is here and I have reached my goal I will ask you to email me an image of your favorite piece of jewelry which I will use as inspiration for your special piece.)

Sound good? Email me if you have any questions - amy@amytavern.com
 $50 donor perk - Graffiti Badge

In addition I created a showcase titled "Works-in-Progress" where you can see images of the first piece for the the show. I will add more images over the coming weeks.

http://www.unitedstatesartists.org/showcase/works_in_progress

Also, if you would like to make a donation with a check, you can email me for a special mail-in form. I will email it to you, you print it, fill it out, and send along to USA with your check. So simple. (amy@amytavern.com)


Please keep spreading the word!


Finally, I can't say it enough THANK YOU!  This has been a remarkable 10 days!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: