Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"This is the Way I Remember It," My USA Project

I am excited to announce that I launched a project called "This is the Way I Remember It" on the USA Projects website. USA (United States Artists) is a wonderful organization that promotes and supports artists around the country. I was invited to create a project for the website and I feel honored to be involved with USA. My project focuses on the work I will be making for my solo show as I raise funds to cover the cost of the materials for this extensive body of work.

Please visit my project page to learn more about the project, watch the video, and find out about USA.


In the coming weeks I'll keep you updated and post more information. I hope you will join me here or on Facebook.


Thanks for reading.

No comments: