Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the sale is on!


my annual holiday sale and my 5 year anniversary celebration has begun! all collection jewelry is 25% off and shipping is free. plus, if you order $75 or more you will get a free plastic egg necklace in the color of your choice while supplies last. (when i email you order confirmation i will ask for your color preference.) additionally, i have pulled lots of items out of retirement from all of my collections including my signature collection (like my original signature piece "ratio times one" above). you will find these pieces listed in my current preface, egg & bean, and steel + gold collections with each retired item listed at the top. and finally, i just listed some unique pieces at my etsy shop – mostly things i made fresh out of college, little experiments, and some one-of-a-kind rings. these pieces are all on sale and can be found alongside my remaining jewelry of the month pieces on etsy.

the sale and celebration will last through january and end on the 31st. at that time my collections on my website, along with my etsy and supermarket shops, will disappear and i will begin my break from production jewelry. i will introduce brand new collections in the future, although i don’t know exactly when. you will of course get a newsletter when it’s time.

please email me at amy@amytavern.com if you have any questions!

thanks for reading.

No comments: