Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

mini update

i leave for my west coast trunk show tour in a week. in the evenings when i'm not teaching at penland, i am busy making inventory for my four shows. i've made most of my steel and gold collection but still have a long way to go on my other collections. i foresee some long days ahead.

seaplane pop up shop
friday, oct. 24 from 7-10pm
919 nw 23rd. st. ground level
portland, or

velouria
saturday, oct. 25 from 2-6pm
2205 nw market st.
seattle, wa

rare device
saturday, nov. 1 from 12-4pm
1845 market st.
san francisco, ca

carol young|undesigned
saturday, nov. 8 from 12-6
los angeles, ca


in other news...i've been chosen as a american craft council searchlight artist. i was nominated by a colleague and then juried in. the searchlight program features a group of 25 emerging artists at the american craft council baltimore show in february 2009 in a special gallery section.

thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Erin said...

good for you amy, that is awesome.

I came across an old photo of us at Fred Fest not that long ago. I meant to scan it and send it to you, but I got distracted by something shiny and then of course forgot. I'll have to look for it again.

congratulations again, my fabulously talented friend. xoxo, Erin