Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Trunk Show with Roots


This Saturday, May 16 I will be at Velouria in Seattle for a special trunk show. Velouria and I go way back--I've been selling my work there since the beginning of my career and I love any opportunity to return for one of these shows. The shop is now under new ownership and has moved to a different neighborhood, but it still has beautiful clothing, jewelry, and accessories from independent designers. If you live in the Seattle area, I hope you will stop by to say hello and take a look at my collections, and all the other wonderful things in the store. I have just about every piece from Line DrawingsRegal Graffiti, and History Repeats ready to go and if there's something you would like but don't see it, you can place an order. 

Please join me and the lovely women at Velouria from 1-4. The store is located at 145 S. King Street in Seattle's Pioneer Square. 





Thanks for reading.

No comments: