Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Trunk Show Reflection and Some Favorites

Badges in my Iceland Palette, $52 each


A few years ago I did several trunk shows a year in places like Seattle, New York, Portland, and Los Angeles. I would often combine a show with travel and loved these events to connect with both my customers and with shop owners and staff. Trunk shows tend to be low-key and casual, you can take your time with the work, and try things on. I always enjoy meeting attendees and I like the varied conversations I have with each person who stops by. Over the years as my work has changed, trunk shows have happened less and now that I'm switching gears with grad school, they will probably stop...so I hope you can join me tomorrow from 1-4pm at Velouria. The pieces you see here are a few of my favorite that I'll have on hand.

The shop is located at 145 S. King Street in Pioneer Square.

Arced Oval Earrings, $66

Little Spoon Necklace, $72

Line Drawing Earrings in Bright Finish, $52-$66/pair

Balance Teardrop Necklace in Glacier from my Iceland Palette, $202

Singular Split Sentiment Earrings, $62


Thanks for reading.




No comments: