Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Grass is Always Greener, Overseas...Schmuck!


I am excited to announce my work is going to Schmuck in Munich, Germany in March! Schmuck is an international, city-wide show of design and jewelry and I have wanted to be a part of it for years. I'm so pleased my work has found its way there! The pieces you see here, all from "I Live Here Now," have been chosen for the exhibition, "The Grass is Always Greener, Overseas," by Platforma and Platina Gallery. Platforma is the curatorial project of Ruta Reifen and Bella Neyman, while Platina is owned by Sofia Björkman in Stolkholm, Sweden. This exhibition features the work of American and Swedish artists:

Robert Ebendorf, Sondra Sherman, Jamie Bennett, Seth Papac, 
Lola Brooks, Arthur Hash, Tara Locklear, Lauren Tickle, Matt Lambert, Amy Tavern

Christer Jonsson, Margareth Sandstrom, Peter De Wit, Agnieszka Knap, Jenny Edlund, Hanna Hedman, Catarina Hallzon, Annika Pettersson, 
Li Liang, Tobias Alm 

Forget Me Not with detail

We Walk on the Same Ground

I am with You, You are with Me

Silently (I Saw a Robin Today)

This is a wonderful opportunity and I'm honored to be among this incredible group of artists!

The exhibition is open from March 11-17, 2015.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy and all the artists. This will be wonderful.
Roxy