Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Full-On.


I've been in full production mode these days and recently shipped work to 16 different galleries and shops. It was a lot to juggle but it felt great when everything was invoiced, packed up, and ready to ship. I am excited to continue to work with my wonderful galleries and also to add a bunch of new places to my roster. A complete list follows--maybe my work is in your city? 



US:

Crimson Laurel Gallery, Bakersville, NC
Gallery Lulo, Healdsburg, CA
Heidi Lowe Gallery, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Light Art + Design, Chapel Hill, NC
Penland Gallery, Penland, NC
Quirk Gallery, Richmond, VA
Rare Device, San Francisco, CA
Rebus Works, Raleigh, NC
Sienna Gallery, Lenox, MA
The Signature Gallery, Atlanta, GA
Society of Arts and Crafts, Boston, MA
Society for Contemporary Craft, Pittsburgh, PA
Velvet da Vinci, San Francisco, CA

Abroad:

ATTA Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand
Beyond Fashion, Antwerp, Belgium
Crème de la Crema, Roeselare, Belgium
Galerie Noel Guyomarc’h, Montreal, Quebec
Studio Fusion, London, England




New:

Bellevue Arts Museum Store, Bellevue, WACarol Young Studio | Boutique, Los Angeles, CA
Equinox Gallery, San Antonio, TX
Lark & Key, Charlotte, NC
Metal Museum Store, Memphis, TN
Michele Tuegel Contemporary, St. Petersburg, FL

Velouria, Seattle, WA

And this just in, coming soon S.Reynold's Gallery in Asheville!

You can find addresses and telephone numbers on my website.



I also want to give a HUGE thanks to my awesome intern, Samie Todd. I could not have made the amount of work I did in the amount of time I did without her. She's doing a great job! Thanks, Samie!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: