Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Innovating the Chain, Part 3

during our final critique

I was going to post pictures of my students' work yesterday, but I couldn't get the images off my camera...the battery is dead and I have no idea where the charger is! I know it's off somewhere with my second battery, too. So frustrating! I was able to find a alternative method today thanks to the new Mac in the metals studio at school. (What will I do when I leave this place?!) Anyway, my students made wonderful chains, each personal to the maker and each innovative in its own way. I'm really proud of them. They worked so hard and I love their chains!
JoAnne Lang
Hilary Anderson
Ron Vick
Tara Locklear

Maura Cartwright

Maia Leppo

Gail Cervarich

More images on Flickr, of course!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: