Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sale update

just a few bits about the sale...

the last day to order for guaranteed holiday shipping is tuesday, december 15. i will be closing my studio for my own holiday break at that time. any orders received after december 15 will be filled when i return to my studio on january 4.

i forgot to mention the sweet letterpress cards that currently come with orders. when i lived in portland, or rachel wiecking of matador press made these for me. then maybe last year she sent me a box of extras she found in her studio. i've been hanging on to them, waiting for a special occasion to give them away - my holiday sale and 5 year anniversary seemed like an excellent time.
and finally, the new boxes. dark lavender. i love the way this color looks with my signature turquoise.

thanks for reading.

No comments: