Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

catching you all up

my schedule has been so full since the penland summer season began and i haven't been able to keep up with my blog. i have lots of things to share but they happened a few weeks ago or something. (plus, i haven't said much about my month "off" in may.) also, you may have noticed i haven't written a guest star friday in awhile. i will resume that feature once i get things caught up. AND, i have not forgotten about the new feature in which i write about my favorite non-jewelry artists. i'm still planning to do that and will, again, once i get things caught up. i am still considering ways to make all my online activities work for me in a more balanced manner. this will help me get on track for future guest star and favorite artists posts.

for now here are images of a few new shapes i just added to my little group of elements. i made these yesterday and i am pretty excited about them since they are dimensional and not just flat. (i am constantly trying to figure out ways to make my work more 3D.)


thanks for reading.

No comments: