Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Onward Ideas, Big Thanks


Transitioning back into life in the US after being abroad is not easy, although, I'm getting better at it. One of the best ways to acclimate is to connect with all of you through this blog, Facebook, and the other social media I use. For the past two weeks I've posted my series "Onward Ideas" as a way to work through some things I'm thinking about and to share these thoughts with you. Your response from the first post on has been wonderful and heartwarming and has really helped me as I settle back into my studio and life in the US. I just want to take a moment to say thanks for reading my posts, for "liking" them, and for posting comments and sending me emails. Your support is incredible and I'm grateful! Onward, my friends!

Find me here:

Thanks for reading.

No comments: