Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Thinking About Abandoned Spaces


I've been curious about abandoned spaces for as long as I can remember. My grandparents lived about 20 minutes away and every time we drove to their house I would stare out the window in anticipation of falling down farm houses and derelict barns along the way. I had memorized where they were located and would take in as much as I could from the car window as we sped past. I collect images of abandoned spaces now and like to get as close to them as I can, perhaps because years ago I could not. I find such beauty and life in places like this...






All of the images here replaces located in Richfield Springs, NY

More images on Flickr and Facebook.

Thanks for reading.



2 comments:

Josie said...

Love this and abandoned places!

Amy Tavern said...

Thanks, Josie! I'm a bit addicted to them...