1. Visit the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, again, just to see the collection of historical jewelry.
2. Take a boat to Burano, Italy, an island known for its tradition of lace-making and row after row of colorful houses.
3. Visit Platin-Moretus Museum in Antwerp--a museum devoted to books and printing. I didn't make it there over the summer and I'm glad I have a second-chance...
4. See ceiling paintings by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo and other Italian greats in Venice. I studied ceiling painting in college and can't wait to see some in person.
5. Walk every single street in fortified, medieval Certaldo, where I'm teaching.
6. Tour Alchimia in Florence and meet the instructors and students.
interior of Kántrýbær
8. Take pictures of the over 700 varieties of lichen with my macro-lens as I hike around Iceland.
9.Visit as many museums as I can in Reykjavik, including ASI Art Museum to see the work of Unndór Egill Jónsson.
Unndór Egill Jónsson
Thanks for reading.